The Loudbox Mini Bluetooth can handle 60W at an SPL of 108 dB and provides two distinct channels: one with a 1/4" input for instruments and one with an XLR input for microphone signals. Each channel offers its own controls for gain, low, midrange, high, and reverb parameters. The instrument channel provides a phase switch to mitigate onstage feedback issues and has a chorus knob to add a bit of modulating character to your signal. A master volume controls the level of both channels.
On the rear of the amplifier, you'll find both 3.5mm and 1/4" auxiliary inputs for playback devices. You'll also see an XLR DI output for routing sound straight to the house's PA, a mixing console, a recording interface, a slave amplifier, and more. The DI takes signal post-EQ and is ground isolated to prevent the humming caused by ground loops.
- Light 21-pound amp for easy portability
- 60 watts of rich amplified tone to fill a small room - perfect for coffeehouses and small bars
- 30 years of Fishman design and engineering give you industry-standard sound
- 2 channels - 1 for your guitar and 1 for your microphone
- All the controls you need - Phase, Gain, Low, Mid, High, Reverb, and Chorus for your guitar and Gain, Low, High, and Reverb for your microphone
- Bluetooth connectivity adds backing tracks to your performances, jams, and practice sessions
- Bring depth and dimension to your performance with reverb and chorus
- Aux input for your smartphone and media players
- XLR DI output for capturing your live performances
- Type: Acoustic Amp
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 60W
- Speakers: 1 x 6.5" LF woofer, 1 x 1" HF tweeter
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument Active/Passive), 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8" (aux in), 1 x 1/4" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix DI out)
- Effects: Chorus
- Reverb: Digital Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ (instrument), 2-band EQ (mic)
- Feedback Control: Yes
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 12"
- Width: 13.7"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
The Fishman Loudbox Mini with Bluetooth is the portable acoustic amp you've been waiting for.