Single Jensen® N-12K neodymium speaker and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender's world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibilityincluding an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
The included 2-button footswitch allows remote channel selection and effects on/off.
• 5-way attenuator dials back power to 0.2 watts
• Solid pinewood cabinet in black textured vinyl with a classic silver grille cloth
• 12" Jensen N12K neodymium speaker exhibits tight, round bass and a sparkling top end
• Balanced XLR out with output control, selectable cab IRs, and ground lift
• USB port allows for firmware upgrades
• Includes 2-button footswitch
Series: Tone Master®
Amplifier Type: Digital
Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
Speakers: One - 12" Jensen® N-12K Neo
Total Impedance: 8 ohms